was successfully added to your cart.
Uncategorized

Reader Survey – Top Blogs of 2016

By December 31, 2016 7 Comments

It has been a pleasure to share a few moments with you each week through the Organized by Olive blog! I thank you for taking the time to read, comment, and share. Most of all, I hope that these little doses of encouragement help you discover the less cluttered side of life!

Listed below are some of the popular blogs from 2016.

Which one was your favorite?

Vote by leaving a comment below!

Let’s see which posts make the Top 5.

ORGANIZED HOSPITALITY

HOW TO ORGANIZE & ENJOY SPORTS MEMORIES

ORGANIZING ACTS OF KINDNESS

BEHIND THE SCENES: A JOURNEY FROM HOARDING TO HOPE

BEYOND THE COOKIE JAR: ORGANIZING WITH ALL KINDS OF JARS

GET READY FOR A GREAT GARAGE SALE

TOOLS & TIPS TO TUNE UP YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT

FIND THE TREASURES IN YOUR HOME

REDUCE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE @ RESTORE

20 WAYS TO SLOW DOWN & SAVOR SIMPLICITY

SHED POUNDS OF CLUTTER

SIMPLE ORGANIZING SOLUTION FOR SCARVES

THE GIFT OF ENOUGH

Leave your vote by commenting below!

Thanks again for reading!

Olive Wagar

Author Olive Wagar

More posts by Olive Wagar

Join the discussion 7 Comments

• Nancy Williams says:

The Gift of Enough

• Gloria says:

My favorite was Acts of Kindness Organized. I got many good ideas from all the blogs but this one is what I need the most. I’m looking forward to trying some.

• Bethany A. DuPuy says:

I had 3 favorites. Hoarding to Hope , Tools & Tips to Tune Up your Time Management, 20 Ways to Slow Down & Savor Simplicity I learned and used info from. Having to make a vote-Tools & Tips to Tune Up your Timr Management. Sincerely, THANK YOU!😀

• Carole Spencer says:

I’ve narrowed it down to three because I found it impossible to pick only one – Organizing Acts of Kindness, 20 Ways to Slow Down and Savor Simplicity, and Find the Treasures in your Home. All of your blogs are helpful and interesting and I look forward to reading each one. Thank you for helping us try to get more organized!

• Leah says:

The Gift of Enough was an eye opener for me. I’ve been telling everyone about this article and I am going to start using that focal point! We all have enough! Thank you for your blog. I love reading it each time I receive it in my mailbox. Happy New Year!

• Olive Wagar says:

Thanks for your votes! I am glad that the words I share with you offer encouragement along the way!! I appreciate the fact that you spend part of your day with Organized by Olive.