Decisions . . . you make them every day. Some good, some bad, but each one weaves together the tapestry of your days and your years. Don’t let the crazy chaos of the holiday season overwhelm you into making decisions that only add more stress and clutter to your life.
Mindfully make decisions that will calm your spirit and refresh your life!
Consider these 12 Decisions of December:
- DECIDE to be THANKFUL . . . for what you already have.
- DECIDE to be AWARE . . . of those with needs greater than yours.
- DECIDE to be KIND . . . to exhausted clerks and servers.
- DECIDE to be GENEROUS . . . with words of encouragement.
- DECIDE to be CREATIVE . . . with simple decorations.
- DECIDE to be REFRESHED . . . with simple food.
- DECIDE to be ABSENT . . . from social media.
- DECIDE to be SLOW . . . to anger.
- DECIDE to be QUICK . . . to listen.
- DECIDE to be JOYFUL . . . in song.
- DECIDE to be HAPPY . . . in spirit.
- DECIDE to be CONTENT!
Which decisions speak to your heart?
*The post “The Twelve Decisions of December” first appeared on Organized by Olive.com.